Monday, July 23, 2007

Geek Party

Since I've been reading rather then getting pictures off the camera and into the computer this is a little late...

Friday night we - in true geek fashion - went to the release party for the final Harry Potter book... Costuming was, of course, an essential for this family. I was a rather under-dressed Mrs. Weasley.


Rory was charming and spacy as Luna Lovegood...

Kater was Hermione (disguised in Slytherin green)

Em (leaping) was a rather too cute Delores Umbridge

It was a long night of revelry and resting on benches

Jme wore his Gryffandor t-shirt
and Charley was Harry (though he forgot his glasses at home)


I got the chance to snap a picture of something that makes for...



Happy Geeks!



I've finished the book just this morning. I'm quite satisfied. I won't post any more about it until Jme has been able to finish... suffice to say I cried.

No comments: